Occupational Objective: The program will prepare a student to work as a Front Office Dental Administration Position.
Length of Program: 68 clock hours over 6 Saturdays + 40 Hour Externship
Program Description: The Dental Administration Certification Course can be completed in six days. Students must have a high school diploma or high school equivalency. This program prepares students for a career in the dental field on the administration side.
Students can expect to cover the following material:
· Patient Communication
· Phone Etiquette
· Use of multi-line phones system
· Patient Intake
· Appointment scheduling and confirmations
· Navigation of Dental Software – Dentrix Enterprise
· Knowledge of General and Specialty Dental Services
· Tooth Morphology
· Recare System for patients
· Handling Patient Information
· Collecting payments
· Handling and Entering Insurance Plans
· Payment Assistance Programs
· Basic Insurance Billing & Account Aging
· Treatment Coordination
· Handling grievances
Program Schedule: Saturday from 8.00 am to 2.00 pm
Class Schedule: Students are required to attend 6 classroom hours every Saturday from 8:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
Morning 8:00 am- 9:50 am Class
9:50 am- 10:00 am Break
10:00 am- 12:00pm Class
Afternoon 12:00 pm- 12:30 pm Lunch Break
12:30 pm- 2:00 pm Class
BDG Academy offers employment assistance to graduates, consisting of job lead referrals and job skills development. While assisting in your job search, we make no guarantee, expressed or implied, of future employment. Current law prohibits any school from guaranteeing job placement as an inducement to enroll students. The more flexible a graduate can be regarding initial employment, the easier it is for the school to assist in the placement process.
BDG Academy is located at 6960 Westcliff Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89145. Our facilities comprise of 3,500 square feet of classroom space, lab and clinic practicum operatory. Class size is limited to 10 students per instructor. There are adequate sterilization and x-ray facilities to accommodate students.
Tuition for the 6 Week Dental Administration Course is $2,700.00 (6 month payment plan available) and includes the following:
- (1) BDG Academy Name Tag at Graduation
Requirement for Satisfactory Completion
To graduate a student must complete their program within 12 months of the length of the program and must:
- Successfully completed the courses required in the training program with a minimum of “C”.
- Maintained at least a minimum of 90% attendance
- Completion of Applied Knowledge Form and 40 Hour Externship
Upon completion and final payment graduates will receive a Certificate of Completion from BDG Academy.